keskiviikko 10. marraskuuta 2010

Woops.

Yesterday i was really busy so i forgot to do my assignment, damn. Antti got his first tattoo, a tiger climbing up his chest. It turned out really-really honestly Really good, so he spent the day at our apartment shirt-less. This was the first time i woke him up that he wasnt wearing all his clothes, shocking. And as boring as we are, we had a home-made-pizza-night and watched a movie that was obviously so bad i cant even remember the name of it right now.. But the pizzas turned out great and the boys had the leftovers as breakfast today, yuck.

5. a photo of you day This was for yesterday. I actually dont own many pictures of myself since im always behind the camera and not infront of it..But the few i ruin, are good memories. This picture was taken at the last party in Kitty Osheas, and again, my hair is a different colour. The guy behind me with the thumb up is the doorman who was alot shorter than me :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti