sunnuntai 14. marraskuuta 2010

My girls.

Friday i had my girls over for dinner and although everyone couldnt make it to the bar, i enjoyed even spending only a few hours with them. I still dont understand how the same thing happens in every relationship. If the guy doesnt know your friends, and is older .. he doesnt seem to care. Ofcourse he will say hello, he'll be at the same party as them - but he wont make an effort. While the girl always tries to win the respect of His friends. So thats where i am, i see his friends as my closest friends even tho they're "His" friends, but where do you draw the line? A girl needs her girls to survive.  

I missed a few days of photographic memory day, so here's friday,saturday and todays pics;
8. a photo of your favourite band/musician day 



This isnt a great pic, but its my own. I remember the cold shrills running down my back when i heard the words to Inside the fire while running through the festival trying to find the right stage.



A better pic of them, cant see myself getting tired of their music Ever..

 9. a photo of your family day



My mom and dad, cant find any picture of my sisters, but im adopted so its ok!

10. a photo of you as a baby day
No pics, nothing whatsoever on this computer. I was born big and tall!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti