maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Holiday?

Im feeling worn out..the lack of being able to sleep through the morning, is ripping me apart, i cant remember the last time i didnt have work or school. So today after another early morning i went to school but felt really weak, found myself trying to ignore the conversations around me because every little sound was making my headache worse. So i got permission to go home and work instead, but instead i spent hours cleaning and cooking. And now i feel like shit and dont really care about doing any schoolwork. Fuck this shit. I need a holiday out in the sun and faar faaar away from any kind of work :-)


And todays photoassignment; 4. a photo of the last place you went on holiday 

This made me think about the fact that i DID have a holiday a few weeks ago! Flew over to Prague with 9 fabulous people, and spent 4 days walking around, eating great food and just enjoyed being a tourist!












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti