maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2010

Home schooled

As im sitting at home, trying to catch up with the pile of assignments i shouldve done during the weekend, i cant help to think how easy it must be to be home schooled. I mean, its killing me, to get off my ass and start painting at home, since i could do it in school. But to already be used to doing everything at home, not feeling the pressure of when to start and the time ticking away, it must feel great. Ofcourse it must be hard to leave home and get a real job and Not being able to go home to do everything as ur used to? Ah whatever.
After getting off work saturday evening, i left for the airport to say goodbye to my big sister. She left for a 4month trip, starting out in dublin, going over to liverpool, flying back to dublin for a while and then heading off to australia. Even tho we dont get along pretty well, i still know im gonna miss her. It will be the first christmas morning that the whole family hasnt gathered at mom and dads house for all the presents.

I dont own many pics with me and my bigsis,
but isnt this a lovely family one.
My sis is in the right corner showing her beautiful finger
to me and my hubby.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti